We’ve come a long way since Tyrrells co-founder Peter Ellis carried out Australia’s first ever pre-purchase inspection in 1976 (in Caulfield, Victoria) and Jerry Tyrrell did the first property and timber-pest inspection in Redfern in 1984.
Tyrrells now provides a ‘one stop shop’ of building consultancy for any of your property needs:
- Plans & Approvals
- Pre-purchase Property and Timber Pest Inspections
- Due Diligence and Condition Reports
- Quality Assurance (during building or renovation)
- Technical and Expert Reports
- Maintenance and Asset Management.
We have experts in every field of construction and we like helping consumers, contractors and managers get straight to the issues they need advice on.
As Jerry Tyrrell says, ‘After 80,000 projects, I think we consistently deliver the clearest and most useful advice in the industry’.