Tyrrells Property Inspections was formed in 1983 by architect and builder Jerry Tyrrell and builder Peter Ellis. Our aim is to provide a reliable
source of experienced, independent and well-qualified building consultants for accurate advice.
We offer a wide range of services which cover every step in the property buying and building process.
All Tyrrells building consultants have:
- Inspect and report on the building you are buying
- Provide technical advice and solutions for building defects in new and old buildings
- Prepare architectural plans for building or renovating
- Check plans prepared by your architect or designer
- Carry out progress and final inspections of your building under construction
- Provide dilapidation reports, pre-lease reports and other specialist services tailored to your requirements
- Help you through any problems with the maintenance of strata or investment properties.
- Technical qualifications in building and/or timber pests,
- Considerable practical experience in all areas of building construction,
- Specialist training in the inspection and reporting of building-related problems,
- Proper equipment for assessing building defects, and
- Professional indemnity insurance.
Tyrrells has implemented a quality management system which conforms to the requirements of both the Australian and International Standard AS/ANZ
ISO 9001 : 2008.
Tyrrells Quality Policy
is on permanent display in the Tyrrells Property Inspections office and
circulated to all Tyrrells staff and consultants.