Sign up to our e-NewsletterCall us on 1300 131 270

Home Owner Warranty Report


What is a Home Owner Warranty Report?

You will need this if you wish to get Home Owner's Warranty insurance for your building work if you are the owner builder.

Home Owners' Warranty insurance covers you and future owners for serious defects in major building work if the contractor dies, disappears or becomes insolvent.

Usually your building contractor takes out this insurance.

Who does it?

A specially trained building consultant.

How long does it take?

A written Report can be emailed to you within 48 hours of the inspection.


This inspection is very like a Final Inspection and will tell you any:
  • work the builder needs to complete or rectify
  • what certificates you should get from the various consultants and contractors.
We will not tell you minor problems which are not claimable because this can make you worry about issues of little importance.

Which types of properties are inspected?

New or renovated houses.

Residential & Commercial Property Inspections Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong, Central Coast, Blue Mountains

Copyright © 2018

Web development by Jordan Green Designs