What is Plans & Approvals? Tyrrells Plans & Approvals
will take you through the maze of red
tape and get you all the approvals you need for your next renovation or new building project. We can prepare the concept designs, drawings for
Council Approval, and then coordinate consultants for other required documents or drawings.
Manager Jason Klumpp or one of Tyrrells' designers will:
- Explain our Plans & Approvals service
- Meet you on site to discuss your brief carry out a site measure and prepare measured drawings.
- If there is an existing building, the designer will prepare CAD plans of the building and integrate the surveyor's contour plan into the drawing.
- Prepare a concept drawing (sketch plan) for your review and feedback.
- Include your feedback and prepare final design drawings.
- When you have signed off on the design, prepare the drawings to DA (Development Application) standard. Supporting documentation will also be
provided. Tyrrells can help you take the project through the stages of Council Approval and receipt of the Construction Certificate.
Tyrrells can help you track the approval at your local Council and once approved we can tell you how to get good quality building work with our
regime of Progress and Final Inspections.
Who does it?
Tyrrells' designers who have trained in a carefully developed discipline to ensure quality work. We have developed a manual of best practice details
to give to your builder to reduce the chances of something going wrong.
On 31 August 2012, Tyrrells Plans & Approvals received two commendations in the 2012 BDA Design Awards for the project they did for the Salvation Army, Auburn. To read more about the awards, please click here.