Consultants will do a limited inspection of:
– any cracking;
– marks in the bottom of pool which may indicate spalling;
– cracking in the coping around the top of the pool;
– cracking, subsidence, deformation in the paving or landscaped areas around the pool;
– height of fence for safety reasons, security of the fence, the operation of the gates and whether or not the safety signs are there; and,
– the equipment enclosure and if deteriorated, we will comment on the visible condition.
We would also comment if equipment box is sufficiently soundproofed, and if not, ask you to check Council requirements. If you would like a specialist pool expert to test all aspects of the pool, we can recommend a reputable company to you.