Tyrrells is well placed to perform assessments of Residential, Strata, Commercial & Industrial buildings in relation to current fire safety and emergency procedures.
Our inspection & Reports are conducted in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3745 – 2010 ‘Planning for emergencies in facilities’.
Fire safety measures, in particular, require inspection and service at prescribed intervals (weekly, annually, etc). The objectives for every building are to ensure that:
- Evacuation Diagrams and Assembly Area signage are in place
- All required fire safety measures are in place and correctly serviced
- All records are kept and stored
- All personnel are trained, including volunteers
- First aid kits are available on every floor
- A current Annual Fire Safety Statement is displayed.
- The Asbestos Register is on display.
Our Reports & services can include the following advice and products:
- Emergency Evacuation diagrams
- Fire safety advice
- Safety non-compliances (BCA)
- Annual Fire Safety Statement (in a frame for display)
- Assembly Area signage
Please see our download section for articles on Emergency Management & Fire Safety and our Emergency Management Pack.
The inspection of the facility is done by a Building Consultant trained in emergency management and fire safety
All buildings Class 2 – 9 require compliance under Australian Standard AS 3745 – 2010.
Did you know that Tyrrells can advise you on Emergency Management? Australian Standard AS 3745…...
Fire isolated stairs are constructed mainly for use in emergencies. The Building Code of Australia…...
Incorporating fire safety measures into a renovation or new build is essential in order to…...
Building in Bushfire Areas Are you considering developing your land or buying a property close…...
Although fire safety is a fundamental component in constructing a safe building, very few people…...
Mistakes to avoid when building/renovating Australians are trading their homes less often. Times are tough…...