A Fire Safety Report is an assessment of the building in relation to fire safety regulations.
When Tyrrells prepare a Fire Safety Report, our team will thoroughly inspect your building and carefully assess available plans to determine whether it complies with these regulations.
Fire safety in buildings has 2 main purposes:
- The primary purpose is to keep you alive during a fire including getting you out safely &,
- The second is to protect the building you are in and adjoining buildings.
Our Report will include:
- identification of serious fire safety breaches,
- appropriate remedial work where applicable,
- alternative strategies for older buildings which were built prior to the requirements of the Building Code of Australia