Detached Quality Assurance
Tyrrells is the leader in Quality Assurance Programs for detached residential builders with our clients experiencing significant reductions in:
- defects at handover
- cost & effort during the maintenance period repair & claims in NCAT
Tyrrells flexible approach means you can pick & choose from our services or instruct us as you require. Typically, these 3 x inspections will provide you with a comprehensive & independent view of quality & your delivered product:
Progress Inspections: Our building consultants will thoroughly inspect frames & trusses, cavity drainage & flashings, brickwork & thresholds. To get the most from Tyrrells, we recommend having the scaffold removed, brickwork clean, roof & eaves complete & all exterior windows & doors installed.
Final Inspections: Comprehensives defect inspection to all internal & external areas once Practical Completion is reached. We highly recommend the final clean is completed prior to our inspection.
Re-Final Inspections: Further inspection to confirm issues raised previously have been addressed to a satisfactory standard.
- We guarantee the Report will be finalised by COB of the day following the inspection.
- However most often these are finalised & sent by the following morning.
All our Building Consultants:
- are fully trained and experienced building professionals
- are qualified to identify building defects
- can provide ongoing advice for any future troublesome problems
- are fully insured for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity.