Many buyers think they don’t need to check the quality of new or recently completed or renovated properties – this is certainly not our experience.
Our New Building Report is a low cost way to ensure you know what you are buying and what to ask the builder to rectify or complete. Without any professional Quality Assurance, you take a risk that the new building you are buying is defective or incomplete.
If you don’t identify the problems prior to purchase, you can face unnecessary difficulty and cost coercing the builder or developer to fix them even if they have mandatory home warranty insurance.
To make sure you are getting the quality you are paying for, our Brand New Property Report details:
- the main issues which you will need to get the developer to fix up.
- the certificates we recommend you ask for to verify the quality of the building work and,
- the little irritating things you need to be told about such as badly scratched glass, cracked tiles, sloppy workmanship.
With the information contained in the Report you can choose to:
- live with the problems
- ask the developer to get his contractor to fix or complete the work OR,
- walk away from any really poorly built building.
Every type of new property requires thorough inspection including units, houses, company title properties, common title, commercial strata properties & investment properties.