Tyrrells is well placed to perform assessments of Residential, Strata, Commercial & Industrial buildings in relation to current fire safety and emergency procedures.
Our inspection & Reports are conducted in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3745 – 2010 ‘Planning for emergencies in facilities’.
Fire safety measures, in particular, require inspection and service at prescribed intervals (weekly, annually, etc). The objectives for every building are to ensure that:
- Evacuation Diagrams and Assembly Area signage are in place
- All required fire safety measures are in place and correctly serviced
- All records are kept and stored
- All personnel are trained, including volunteers
- First aid kits are available on every floor
- A current Annual Fire Safety Statement is displayed.
- The Asbestos Register is on display.
Our Reports & services can include the following advice and products:
- Emergency Evacuation diagrams
- Fire safety advice
- Safety non-compliances (BCA)
- Annual Fire Safety Statement (in a frame for display)
- Assembly Area signage
Please see our download section for articles on Emergency Management & Fire Safety and our Emergency Management Pack.